Tribosys™ 3203 and 3204 Switch Lubricants
$5.00 - $6.25
Produced as a collaboration between Hungerwork Studio and Miller Stephenson, Tribosys™ 3203 and 3204 are fluorinated polymer, Grade 0 greases. Intended for all switch types.
3203 and 3204 were developed specifically for keyboard switches, and is formulated as a semifluid grease to stay precisely where applied on the switch, and to avoid pooling in the switch housing. This non-migrating property leads to a longer lifespan, so you won't have to think about re-lubing after your build.
- Non-separating formula remains stable up to temperatures of 355F (179C)
- Indefinite shelf life
- 2ml bottle will lubricate 100-150 switches, depending
- Non-Flammable, non-silicone, non-toxic
- 3203 is a medium thin mix
- 3204 is a medium thick mix
- Apply a small amount of lubricant using a synthetic brush or flexible plastic spatula. Add additional layers if needed to achieve desired feel If the applied product appears milky, the application is too heavy.
- Warning: Tribosys™ 3203 and 3204 cannot be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents. Spills are very difficult to clean. Wear gloves and place a protective plastic sheet over your working surface
- Spills should be cleaned with a clean microfiber cloth.