Let's Split 40% PCBs and CASES
Let's Split 40% PCBs from /u/wootpatoot:
Version 2 of /u/wootpatoot's split, non-staggered 40% PCBs.
Updates from Version 1 include:
- Alps support
- Reversible PCBs
- Holes for bezel free cases
- i2c circuitry
CASES NOW AVAILABLE: Your choice of black or clear 1/16" custom acrylic laser cut cases. Each case unit ($8) contains a top and bottom plate for 1/2 board, ie you will need two cases for a full keyboard build. Add to your order using the menu below.
TRRS Jacks: Two are needed for a full keyboard (1 per PCB). Sold in sets of 2 for $3. Add to your order using the menu below.
- 2 x Pro Micros [Edit - now in stock here ==> Pro Micro Microcontroller]
- 48 x 1N4148 diodes
- Plate/case of your choice
- 8 x M3 standoffs
- 16 x screws
Optional parts include:
- 2 x 4.7k ohm resistors for i2c and decreased latency between sides
- 48 x Holtites for 1.1mm mounting holes to have removable Pro Micros
I also recommend that you check out /u/_zsh's BUILD GUIDE.
THESE PCBS ARE SOLD IN SETS OF TWO. ONE SET OF TWO (I.E., QTY = 1) IS ENOUGH FOR ONE 48-KEY SPLIT KEYBOARD.
Order $50 or more and receive FREE US SHIPPING and 1/2 OFF INTERNATIONAL -- promo code SHIP50!